- 15 medium unpeeled garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon Tabasco
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375°. Set the garlic on a sheet of foil, drizzle with the olive oil and wrap up; roast for 30 minutes, until soft.
- Squeeze the garlic from its skin into a blender. Puree with the vinegar, water, mustard, mayonnaise, honey, Worcestershire and Tabasco; slowly add the canola oil and puree until the dressing is creamy. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Two Tablespoons 129 cal, 13 gm fat, 1 gm sat fat, 4 gm carb, 0 gm fiber.
Pour over romaine lettuce or bitter lettuces like radicchio or frisee.