Creamy Garlic Dressing
- ACTIVE: 35 MIN
- SERVINGS: makes eight 2-tablespoon servings
- 3/4 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Scoop the yogurt into a paper towel-lined strainer set over a bowl and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- In a mini food processor, combine the drained yogurt with the olive oil, vinegar, scallions, garlic and pepper; process until smooth. Season with salt.
Uses: Toss with mixed greens or serve as a dipping sauce for crudités.