Creamy Feta Vinaigrette
- TOTAL TIME: 05 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes 3/4 cup
Instead of tossing chunks of feta into her salad or crumbling the cheese on top of cooked vegetables, Melissa Rubel Jacobson purees it right into a vinaigrette. This makes the dressing smooth and luscious and ensures a little bit of tang in almost every bite.
- 3 ounces feta cheese, preferably French, crumbled (3/4 cup)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a food processor, pulse the crumbled feta with the red wine vinegar, water, oregano and olive oil until the vinaigrette is smooth. Season with salt and pepper.