- 3 ounces feta cheese, preferably French, crumbled (3/4 cup)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a food processor, pulse the crumbled feta with the red wine vinegar, water, oregano and olive oil until the vinaigrette is smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
Great With Grilled vegetables or shrimp, cucumber salad, spinach salad, tomato salad, potato salad.