- 2 large jalapeños, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves, smashed
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons minced white onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
How to make this recipe
- In a blender, puree the jalapeños, garlic, ginger, onion, lime juice and water until smooth. Add the mayonnaise and cilantro and pulse a few times. Season the sauce with salt and serve.
The sauce can be refrigerated for up to 3 days.