Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce
- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: 1 3/4 cups
Versions of this delicious mayonnaise-based cilantro sauce are served all over Latin America with roasted meats, like Adam Richman’s Pork Shoulder Roast with Citrus Mojo and Green Sauce
- 2 large jalapeños, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves, smashed
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons minced white onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- In a blender, puree the jalapeños, garlic, ginger, onion, lime juice and water until smooth. Add the mayonnaise and cilantro and pulse a few times. Season the sauce with salt and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.