Creamy Black Bean Dip
- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
For a healthier alternative to sour cream, try mixing in nonfat Greek yogurt.
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- One 15-ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup sour cream, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup tightly packed cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Corn tortilla chips, for serving
- Combine the garlic, cumin, beans, sour cream, cilantro, lime juice and salt in a small food processor. Add 1/4 cup warm water and puree until smooth. Taste for seasoning.
- Transfer the dip to a bowl and garnish with a dollop of sour cream. Serve alongside corn tortilla chips.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.