- 2 Hass avocados
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 pickled jalapeños, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 scallion, minced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Tortilla chips or crudités, for serving
- In a blender or food processor, puree the avocados with the sour cream, lemon juice and water. Add the pickled jalapeños, cilantro and scallion and pulse just until combined. Season the dip with salt and pepper and serve with tortilla chips or crudités.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.