- One 3-ounce jar anchovies packed in olive oil, drained and chopped
- 3 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Assorted vegetables for dipping, such as thinly sliced black radishes, fennel wedges, treviso leaves and florets of broccoli romanesco
- In a mini food processor or blender, puree the anchovies with the garlic. With the machine on, pour in the olive oil until blended. Transfer the anchoïade to a serving bowl; serve with the vegetables.
The anchoïade can be refrigerated, covered, for up to 4 hours. Process again before serving.