- 3 pounds Idaho potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground white pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Bake the potatoes for about 1 hour, or until tender.
- In a large saucepan, warm the milk and heavy cream. Halve the potatoes and scoop the flesh into the saucepan. Mash over low heat until creamy. Stir in the scallions and tomatoes and season with salt and pepper Serve at once.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.