Cream Cheese Frosting
- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes 1 1/2 cups
Use this recipe to make Bryan Vietmeier's Take 5 Carrot Cupcakes.
Plus: More Dessert Recipes and Tips
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups confectioners' sugar (8 ounces)
- In a bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the butter with the cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the vanilla and confectioners' sugar, then beat at high speed until the frosting is light and fluffy.