Cream Cheese Frosting
- SERVINGS: MAKES 1 1/3 CUP
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3/4 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese with the butter at medium speed until smooth. Beat in the confectioners' sugar and lemon juice.
- Put the water in a small heatproof bowl. Add the gelatin and let stand until softened, about 5 minutes. Place the bowl in a small saucepan of boiling water and stir just until the gelatin melts. Beat the gelatin mixture into the frosting and use right away.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.