© Johnny Valiant
- TOTAL TIME: 05 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes about 1/2 cup
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cranberry juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped dried cranberries
- 1/2 teaspoon Cranberry-Anise Bitters or Peychaud's bitters
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, cranberry juice, dried cranberries and bitters. Gradually add the olive oil in a thin stream, whisking constantly. Season with salt and pepper.
Make AheadThe cranberry vinaigrette can be refrigerated for up to 5 days.
Serve WithA salad of arugula, endives, diced apples, crumbled farmer cheese and toasted pumpkin seeds.