- TOTAL TIME: 5 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes about 1/2 cup
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cranberry juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped dried cranberries
- 1/2 teaspoon Cranberry-Anise Bitters or Peychaud's bitters
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, cranberry juice, dried cranberries and bitters. Gradually add the olive oil in a thin stream, whisking constantly. Season with salt and pepper.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.