- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 5 1/2 tablespoons cold butter, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 12-ounce package cranberries (about 3 cups)
- 2 Golden Delicious apples, peeled, cored, and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- Grated zest of 1 orange
- 1/2 cup orange juice (from about 1 orange)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Heat the oven to 375°. In a medium bowl, combine the oats, the 1/2 cup flour, and the brown sugar. Add the butter and rub it into the flour mixture until small crumbs form.
- In a large bowl, combine the cranberries, apples, raisins, granulated sugar, the 2 tablespoons flour, orange zest and juice, and the cloves. Transfer the fruit to an 8-inch square glass baking dish or a 2-quart soufflé dish.
- Top the fruit with the crumb mixture. Bake until the fruit is tender and the crumb topping has browned, about 45 minutes. Let cool at least 15 minutes before serving.
Contributed By Photo © Jennifer Causey Published