- 2 ounces Sauvignon Blanc or other crisp white wine
- 1 ounce vodka, preferably Cîroc
- 1/2 ounce St-Germain elderflower liqueur or elderflower syrup
- 1/4 ounce crème de cassis (black-currant liqueur)
- 1 lemon twist, for garnish
How to make this recipe
Fill a pint glass with ice. Add all of the remaining ingredients except the garnish and stir well. Strain into a chilled martini glass. Pinch the lemon twist over the drink, rub it around the <a href="/articles/cocktail-basics-techniques#rimmingaglass">rim</a> of the glass, then drop it into the drink.