- SERVINGS: Makes 1 drink
Jeff Berry sees this fruity drink as an aperitif-style cocktail, good anytime of the year. It's great with Manchego cheese and, in season, fresh Bing cherries.
Plus: Ultimate Cocktail Guide
- 1 ounce aged rum
- 1/2 ounce cherry Heering (cherry liqueur)
- 1 teaspoon Sabra chocolate-orange liqueur
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh orange juice
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add all of the remaining ingredients and shake well, then strain the drink into a chilled coupe.