- 2 ounces silken tofu
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons finely grated fresh lemongrass
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 long soft hero rolls, split
- 1/2 pound country pâté, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch cilantro (6 ounces), thick stems discarded
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 16 slices of pickled jalapeño
How to make this recipe
- In a mini food processor, combine the tofu, mustard, lemongrass, lime zest, lime juice and oil and process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the sauce on the cut sides of the rolls. Top with the pâté, cilantro, carrots and pickled jalapeños. Close the sandwiches, cut in half and serve.
Refreshing sparkling wine: NV Dibon Cava Brut Reserve.