- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 ounces mesclun greens (8 cups)
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 ounces thinly sliced country ham or prosciutto
How to make this recipe
In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar with the mustard and molasses; season with salt and pepper. Add the olive oil in a thin stream, whisking until emulsified.
In a large bowl, toss the greens and mangoes with two-thirds of the dressing. Transfer the salad to a platter and top with the ham. Drizzle the remaining dressing over the ham and serve.