© Tina Rupp
- SERVINGS: Makes 1 drink
Reposado tequila, which typically ages for up to a year in wooden casks, gives this three-ingredient drink both a mellow oak taste and a lovely golden color.
Cocktail Tips from F&W Editors
More Cocktails for the Coupe
- 2 ounces chilled late-harvest wine
- 1 ounce frozen reposado tequila, preferably Patrón
- 1 tangerine or grapefruit twist
- 3 prickly pear wedges skewered on a pick, for garnish (optional)
- In a chilled coupe or martini glass, combine the wine and tequila and stir gently. Pinch the tangerine twist over the drink, rub it around the rim of the glass and discard. Garnish with the prickly pear wedges.