- 2 ounces chilled late-harvest wine
- 1 ounce frozen reposado tequila, preferably Patrón
- 1 tangerine or grapefruit twist
- 3 prickly pear wedges skewered on a pick, for garnish (optional)
- In a chilled coupe or martini glass, combine the wine and tequila and stir gently. Pinch the tangerine twist over the drink, rub it around the rim of the glass and discard. Garnish with the prickly pear wedges.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.