- 4 large ears of corn, kernels cut from the cobs
- 2 ounces smoked bacon, cut into 3 pieces
- 1 scallion, white and tender green, thinly sliced
- Light a grill or preheat the oven to 475°. In a medium saucepan of boiling water, blanch the corn for 1 minute; drain.
- Mound the corn on half of a 2-foot piece of foil, leaving a 1-inch border around the sides. Tuck the bacon among the kernels. Fold the other half of the foil over the corn and make small folds around the edges to seal. Grill for 6 to 8 minutes, or until the packet is puffed. Alternatively, set the packet on a baking sheet and bake on the bottom of the oven for about 10 minutes. Open the packet and stir in the scallion rounds.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.