- 3 ears of corn, shucked (about 3 cups)
- 1 English cucumber, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Zest of 1 medium lemon
- Juice of 1 medium lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
How to make this recipe
Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Fill and large bowl with ice water and set aside.
Add the corn to the boiling water. Boil for 1 minute. Drain, quickly rinse under cold water, and put in the ice bath until fully cooled off. Drain.
In a large bowl, combine the corn, cucumber, carrot, feta cheese, olive oil, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Chill and serve.