- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly, plus more for greasing
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- One 8-ounce package corn muffin mix
- One 1-pound bag frozen corn, thawed
- One 15-ounce can cream-style corn
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, coarsely grated
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
How to make this recipe
Preheat the oven to 350°. Generously grease a 9-inch-square baking dish.
In a large bowl, whisk the sour cream with the 6 tablespoons of melted butter, the egg, salt and pepper. Whisk in the corn muffin mix until combined. Using a rubber spatula, fold in the thawed corn, canned corn, cheddar and scallions. Spread the casserole mixture in the prepared dish and bake for about 1 hour, until puffed and golden brown. Serve.
The casserole can be assembled and refrigerated for up to 4 hours. Let come to room temperature before baking.