- 2 ears of corn, shucked (about 2 cups)
- 8 ounces frozen shelled edamame, thawed and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1-inch knob fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
Heat a large skillet or wok over medium heat. Add the garlic and ginger and cook until garlic is soft, about 1 minute.
Increase heat to high. Stir in the corn, edamame, and bell peppers. Cook until corn is plump and tender, 3-5 minutes.
Stir in soy sauce, sesame seed oil, and rice vinegar. Cook for 1 more minute to heat through. Serve warm.