Corn and Edamame Sauté
- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
In just 15 minutes, whip up this great vegetable sauté, which incorporates fresh corn, edamame and red bell pepper.
- 2 ears of corn, shucked (about 2 cups)
- 8 ounces frozen shelled edamame, thawed and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1-inch knob fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- Heat a large skillet or wok over medium heat. Add the garlic and ginger and cook until garlic is soft, about 1 minute.
- Increase heat to high. Stir in the corn, edamame, and bell peppers. Cook until corn is plump and tender, 3-5 minutes.
- Stir in soy sauce, sesame seed oil, and rice vinegar. Cook for 1 more minute to heat through. Serve warm.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.