- 2 cups water
- 1 cup bulgur
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 2 ears corn, shucked (about 2 cups)
- 1 medium cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
How to make this recipe
In a medium saucepan, bring the water to a boil. Stir in the bulgur and salt, remove from the heat and allow to sit for 25 minutes, or until the bulgur is tender. Drain excess water. Set aside to cool.
In a large bowl, combine the bulgur, corn, and cucumber. In another bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
Toss the bulgur mixture with the dressing. Season with additional salt and pepper, desired. Serve at room temperature or chilled.