- 1/2 pound baby bok choy, leaves separated
- 3 ears of corn, shucked (about 3 cups)
- 2 tablespoon canola oil (or other high flashpoint oil)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 medium shallots, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- Chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Lime wedges, to serve with stir fry (optional)
How to make this recipe
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the oil, and then add the garlic and shallots. Cook until soft, about 30 seconds.
Add the bok choy. Cook for one minute, or until bright green. Stir in the corn and fish sauce. Cook until the corn is tender, about 2 minutes.
Taste for seasoning and add more fish sauce if desired. Garnish with cilantro and serve warm accompanied by the lime wedges for guests to squeeze over their portions.