- 2 ears of corn, shucked (about 2 cups)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- Zest of 1 medium lemon
- Juice of 1 medium lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- 8 cups loosely packed (5 ounces) baby arugula
Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Fill and large bowl with ice water and set aside.
Add the corn to the boiling water. Boil for 1 minute. Drain, quickly rinse under cold water, and then put the corn into the ice bath until fully cooled off. Drain.
In a large bowl, combine the corn, bell pepper, feta cheese, olive oil, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
Add the arugula and toss to coat the arugula with the dressing. Serve.