© Todd Porter & Diane Cu
Corn and Arugula Salad
- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
This easy salad combines peppery arugula with fresh corn and lots of feta cheese.
Slideshow: Easy Summer Salads
- 2 ears of corn, shucked (about 2 cups)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- Zest of 1 medium lemon
- Juice of 1 medium lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- 8 cups loosely packed (5 ounces) baby arugula
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Fill and large bowl with ice water and set aside.
- Add the corn to the boiling water. Boil for 1 minute. Drain, quickly rinse under cold water, and then put the corn into the ice bath until fully cooled off. Drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the corn, bell pepper, feta cheese, olive oil, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the arugula and toss to coat the arugula with the dressing. Serve.