- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 large tomatopeeled, seeded and diced
- 2 bird's eye chilesstemmed, seeded and minced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 pound ground lamb
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Three 7 1/2-inch nan breads
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
How to make this recipe
Preheat the oven to 350°. Heat the oil in a large skillet. Add the onion and cook over moderately high heat, stirring, until translucent, about 3 minutes.
Add the tomato, chiles, garlic and ginger to the skillet; cook for 3 minutes. Add the lamb and cook, stirring, for 6 minutes. Add the coriander, cumin and vinegar and cook over moderate heat for 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
Brush the nan with olive oil and bake for 2 minutes. Spread the lamb on top and bake for 7 minutes. Sprinkle the cilantro over the pizzas and serve hot.