- 4 cups shredded red cabbage
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup packed cilantro leaves
- 5 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic chili sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon red chili pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Zest of 1 lime
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
How to make this recipe
In a large bowl, combine the red and green cabbage, carrots, and cilantro.
In another bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, sesame oil, soy sauce, chili sauce, chili flakes, honey, lime zest, and lime juice. Stir in the water until the dressing is smooth and set aside.
Pour the dressing over the cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Garnish with chopped peanuts and serve chilled.