- 1 ounce chilled club soda
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce Simple Syrup
- 2 ounces malt whiskey, preferably Stranahan's Colorado Whiskey
- 2 dashes of celery bitters (optional)
- 4 cherries, preferably Rainier, pitted, plus 1 cherry for garnish
How to make this recipe
In a cocktail shaker, muddle the 4 pitted cherries. Add ice and all of the remaining ingredients except the club soda and garnish. Shake well. Strain into an ice-filled collins glass, stir in the club soda and garnish with a cherry.