- TOTAL TIME: 5 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes 1 drink
Malin Elmlid's friend John Benjamin Savary sweetens this clever coffee mocktail with ginger syrup and orange marmalade. Marmalade made with Seville oranges is best because it has a pleasing bitter edge.
- 1/4 cup freshly brewed espresso
- 1 tablespoon Ginger Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Seville orange marmalade
- 1 orange twist, for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the espresso, Ginger Syrup and marmalade and shake well. Strain into a coupe and garnish with the twist.