Coffee-Baked Squash with Crème Fraîche
- ACTIVE: 10 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 1 HR 30 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
- 1 pound unflavored coffee beans
- 4 small winter squash, such as delicata or baby dumpling, scrubbed
- 1/2 cup crème fraîche
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Spread the coffee beans in a medium roasting pan and nestle the squash into the beans. Roast the squash for about 1 hour, until very tender; turn them halfway through cooking.
- Cut each squash in half and scoop out the seeds. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the crème fraîche into each squash half and season with salt and pepper. Serve right away.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.