- 1 cup canned unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 1 small green bell pepper, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- In a blender or food processor, combine the coconut milk, onion, green pepper, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper and puree. Add the chopped parsley and blend until smooth.
Serve With Chicken, firm white-fleshed fish: marinate 8 to 12 hours. Shrimp: marinate 4 to 6 hours.