- 1 cup canned unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 1 small green bell pepper, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
How to make this recipe
In a blender or food processor, combine the coconut milk, onion, green pepper, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper and puree. Add the chopped parsley and blend until smooth.
Chicken, firm white-fleshed fish: marinate 8 to 12 hours. Shrimp: marinate 4 to 6 hours.