- 2 cups quick oats
- 4 ounces hazelnuts, roughly chopped (1 cup)
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
How to make this recipe
Preheat the oven to 350°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, add all of the ingredients and mix well. Spread the granola evenly on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 to 18 minutes, mixing halfway through, until it is lightly browned. Allow it to cool completely before storing it in an airtight container.