- 1 can (13 1/2 ounces) unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons habanero hot sauce
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds lump crabmeat, picked over
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- One 7-ounce bag plantain chips or tortilla chips
- In a bowl, whisk the coconut milk, lime juice and hot sauce and season with salt and pepper. Gently fold in the crabmeat. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer the crabmeat to shallow bowls and garnish with the cilantro. Serve the chips on the side.
A Spanish sparkler with a hint of sweetness.