- TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4 to 6
When FoodNation takes Bobby Flay to San Francisco, he gorges on Dungeness crab. Here he combines morsels of sweet crab with Asian flavorslush coconut milk, piquant lime juice and aromatic cilantrothen serves it with salty chips.
- 1 can (13 1/2 ounces) unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons habanero hot sauce
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds lump crabmeat, picked over
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- One 7-ounce bag plantain chips or tortilla chips
- In a bowl, whisk the coconut milk, lime juice and hot sauce and season with salt and pepper. Gently fold in the crabmeat. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer the crabmeat to shallow bowls and garnish with the cilantro. Serve the chips on the side.
A Spanish sparkler with a hint of sweetness.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.