Coconut-Almond Balls with Dried Fruit
- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes 20 balls
- 1 cup raw almonds (5 ounces)
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 vanilla bean, split and seeds scraped
- 1 cup dried pineapple (4 ounces), coarsely chopped
- 1 cup soft Medjool dates, pitted (4 1/2 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- In a food processor, pulse the almonds with the salt and vanilla seeds until very finely ground. Add the pineapple and dates and process until the mixture holds together. Transfer the mixture to a bowl and stir in the cranberries. Roll into 1-inch balls. Roll the balls in the coconut until coated.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.