- 1 cup raw almonds (5 ounces)
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 vanilla bean, split and seeds scraped
- 1 cup dried pineapple (4 ounces), coarsely chopped
- 1 cup soft Medjool dates, pitted (4 1/2 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
How to make this recipe
- In a food processor, pulse the almonds with the salt and vanilla seeds until very finely ground. Add the pineapple and dates and process until the mixture holds together. Transfer the mixture to a bowl and stir in the cranberries. Roll into 1-inch balls. Roll the balls in the coconut until coated.
The coconut-almond balls can be refrigerated for up to 3 days.
One serving 178 cal, 9 gm fat, 1.8 gm sat fat, 24 gm carb, 3.2 gm fiber.