- TOTAL TIME: 5 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes about 1 1/4 cups
- 1 cup cooked chickpeas, drained
- 2 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a food processor, puree the chickpeas, garlic, tahini and lemon juice. Gradually add the olive oil until incorporated. Season the hummus with salt and pepper and scrape it into a bowl. Refrigerate until ready to serve or use.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.