- 1 1/2 pounds ripe tomatoes, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 pound feta cheese, cut into 1/3-inch dice
- 2 seedless cucumbers, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup best-quality olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- 12 anchovy fillets
- Pitted Calamata and cracked green olives (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, feta, cucumbers and onion. In a small bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, oregano, parsley, salt and pepper. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss gently, being careful not to break up the feta. Mound the salad on a platter, scatter the anchovies and olives all around and serve.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.