© William Meppem
Citrus Salsa with Rosemary
- TOTAL TIME:
- SERVINGS: 30
- 12 navel oranges
- 4 lemons
- 4 limes
- 2 cups kumquats (10 ounces)washed, dried and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup snipped chives
- 1 tablespoon rosemary leaves
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Using a sharp knife, peel the oranges, lemons and limes, removing all of the bitter white pith. Working over a bowl, cut in between the membranes to release the sections into the bowl; pour off and reserve the juice for another use.
- Add the kumquats, olive oil, chives, rosemary and sugar. Season with salt and pepper and serve.