- 2 large navel oranges
- 2 Minneola, or Honeybell, tangerines
- 1 pink grapefruit
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3/4 pound arugula, leaves torn into large pieces
- 1/4 cup torn mint leaves
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
How to make this recipe
Using a sharp knife, peel the citrus fruits; be sure to remove all of the bitter white pith. Working over a strainer set in a bowl, cut in between the membranes to release the citrus sections into the strainer. Squeeze the juice from the membranes into the strainer.
Measure 2 tablespoons of the strained juice into a bowl; drink the rest. Whisk the olive oil into the juice; season with salt and pepper. Add the arugula, mint and red onion and toss. Add the fruit, toss gently and serve.
One Serving Calories 156 kcal, Total Fat 7.5 gm, Saturated Fat 1.0 gm, Protein 4 gm, Carbohydrates 22 gm.