Citrus-Poppy Seed Vinaigrette
- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes about 1 cup
Bobby Flay combines lime, orange and grapefruit juices for a dressing that's great on greens or fruit, especially honeydew.
More Salad Dressing Recipes
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a bowl, whisk the lime, orange and grapefruit juices with the mustard, mayonnaise and honey. Slowly whisk in the oil until the dressing is creamy. Stir in the poppy seeds, season with salt and pepper and serve.
Two Tablespoons 113 cal, 11 gm fat, 0.9 gm sat fat, 3 gm carb, 0 gm fiber.
Toss with delicate, peppery greens like arugula or with chunks of fruit.