- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
How to make this recipe
In a bowl, whisk the lime, orange and grapefruit juices with the mustard, mayonnaise and honey. Slowly whisk in the oil until the dressing is creamy. Stir in the poppy seeds, season with salt and pepper and serve.
Two Tablespoons 113 cal, 11 gm fat, 0.9 gm sat fat, 3 gm carb, 0 gm fiber.
Toss with delicate, peppery greens like arugula or with chunks of fruit.