- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a bowl, whisk the lime, orange and grapefruit juices with the mustard, mayonnaise and honey. Slowly whisk in the oil until the dressing is creamy. Stir in the poppy seeds, season with salt and pepper and serve.
Two Tablespoons 113 cal, 11 gm fat, 0.9 gm sat fat, 3 gm carb, 0 gm fiber.
Toss with delicate, peppery greens like arugula or with chunks of fruit.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.