- 12 ounces brandy
- 6 ounces pineapple juice
- 3 ounces fresh lime juice
- 3 ounces simple syrup (see Note)
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- 9 ounces chilled club soda
- Lemon wheels, for garnish
How to make this recipe
- In a pitcher, combine the brandy with the pineapple and lime juices, simple syrup and nutmeg. Refrigerate until well chilled, about 30 minutes.
- Stir in the club soda and serve over ice, garnished with a lemon wheel.
The recipe can be prepared through Step 1 and refrigerated overnight.
To make simple syrup, combine equal parts sugar and water and bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Let cool completely before using.