- 12 ounces brandy
- 6 ounces pineapple juice
- 3 ounces fresh lime juice
- 3 ounces simple syrup (see Note)
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- 9 ounces chilled club soda
- Lemon wheels, for garnish
How to make this recipe
In a pitcher, combine the brandy with the pineapple and lime juices, simple syrup and nutmeg. Refrigerate until well chilled, about 30 minutes.
Stir in the club soda and serve over ice, garnished with a lemon wheel.
The recipe can be prepared through Step 1 and refrigerated overnight.
To make simple syrup, combine equal parts sugar and water and bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Let cool completely before using.