- 1 medium acorn squash (about 2 pounds), seeded and sliced into 3/4-inch thick slices
- 3 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Pinch of kosher or sea salt, or to taste
How to make this recipe
Preheat oven to 400°. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
Combine the melted butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Coat the acorn squash with the cinnamon sugar mixture.
Place the acorn squash on the prepared pan. Roast for 20 minutes, turn the squash over, and continue roasting for 10 minutes or until tender.