Cinnamon-Honey Glazed Carrots
- ACTIVE: 10 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 35 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
- 1 pound carrots, sliced on the diagonal 1/4 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- Preheat the oven to 425°. In a medium bowl, toss the carrots with the olive oil and cinnamon and season with salt and pepper. Scrape the carrots onto a large rimmed baking sheet and roast in the oven for about 15 minutes, until almost tender. Drizzle the honey over the carrots and toss to coat. Roast for about 10 minutes longer, until the carrots are tender and lightly browned in spots.
- Meanwhile, spread the almonds in a pie plate and toast in the oven for about 6 minutes, until fragrant and light golden.
- Transfer the carrots to a bowl, toss with the almonds and serve.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.