- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vegan margarine, melted
How to make this recipe
Preheat the oven to 325° and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a medium bowl, whisk the flour with the cinnamon, salt and both sugars. Add the melted margarine and mix until pea-size clumps form. Spread the crumb topping
on the prepared baking sheet and bake until brown and crisp, 20 minutes. Let cool.