Cilantro-Celery Juice Punch
- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: about 2 cups
This bright green blend from Amanda Chantal Bacon of Los Angeles’s Moon Juice gets its zippy, herby taste from an entire bunch of cilantro.
- One 1-inch piece of fresh ginger (about 1/2 ounce)
- 1 large bunch of cilantro (about 4 ounces)
- 1 Granny Smith apple (about 8 ounces)—halved, cored and cut into wedges
- 8 celery ribs (about 12 ounces)
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- In an electric juicer, juice the ginger, cilantro, apple and celery. Stir in the lemon juice and serve right away.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.