- TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4 to 6
- 3 Hass avocados, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and finely diced
- 1/4 cup finely diced onion
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro
- 1 serrano chile, seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Kosher salt
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- In a medium bowl, gently stir the diced avocados with the tomato, onion, cilantro, chile and lime juice until well mixed but still slightly chunky. Season the guacamole with salt and serve with tortilla chips.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.