- 1 kabocha squash (2 1/2 pounds), halved, seeded, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces (6 cups)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons hot curry powder
- Kosher salt
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
How to make this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 450°. On a large baking sheet, toss the squash with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and the curry powder and season with salt and pepper. Roast for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the squash is lightly golden and tender. Let cool to room temperature.
- Scrape the squash into a medium bowl. Fold in the jalapeño, onion, lime juice, cilantro and the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
The dip can be refrigerated for 3 days.
Thick-cut tortilla chips or pita chips.